TERMS AND CONDITION OF ENTRY-
By entering the Jay's Jungle competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Competition Details available on the Jay’s Jungle Facebook page, Information on Prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
WHO CAN ENTER-
2. Entry to the Competition is open to Eligible Residents in Australia and New Zealand. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or companies forming the Seven Network and their affiliates, their related companies may not enter the Competition. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition, however, entrants assume the cost of any data charges associated with submitting the entry.
3. All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. If a prize winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the prize winner's parent or guardian.
HOW TO ENTER-
4. In order to enter, participants must tune into the brand-new season of Jay’s Jungle and submit a photo of them watching via Facebook Messenger. Entrants must only enter ONE (1) entry per week and provide their name, email address as well as submit a photo of them watching Jay’s Jungle Season 4.
5. Entry to the Competition runs across 5 weeks, with ONE (1) winner being awarded per week. The competition commences at 9am on the 19th of March 2018 and closes at 9am on the 20th of April 2018. By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
6. Representatives of the Promoter will judge what are in their opinion the five (5) best entries. Judging will occur at the Promoter's office in Sydney, Australia every Friday at 10am across the 5 weeks. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges' decision(s).
7. The five (5) winning entries chosen by the judges as the best five (5) entries will be awarded ONE (1) Jay's Jungle Rumble, rumble songs from the Jungle CD.
8. The Prizes are not transferrable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value. Prize winners will be notified by email or Facebook. Prizes will be sent to Prize winners by post, the cost of which will be borne by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail. The winners must reply to the promoters within seven (7) days of the announcement or forfeit their prize which will be given to the runner up.
10. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the Prize winners. The PI of Prize winners may be provided to others assisting the Promoter in this regard, including the Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this Competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine in its sole discretion that they are not eligible to win a Prize in this Competition.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage what so ever, or for any personal injury, that may be suffered or caused as a result of participating in the Competition or using any Prize.
12. If for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or Competition process.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
CAUTION: any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. The Competition is a game of skill and does not require permits from any Australian authority. None of the above paragraphs limits any other.
15. The Ambience Entertainment logo and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and copyright of the Promoter. All rights reserved.
16. The Promoter is Ambience Entertainment Pty Ltd ABN 46 056 469 197